Prep yourself for a good-skin morning, here's how:
Invest in a Silk/Satin Pillowcase
- This will decrease sleep wrinkles, prevent hair breakage, and not to mention it feels amazing.
Never Skip a PM Routine
- Your skin does so much work repairing itself overnight, this is why it's extremely vital to never skip a PM skin routine. Certain areas of your brain work their hardest during sleep, resulting in skin regeneration.
Get Enough Sleep
- In order for your body to take care of you, you have to take care of it. Your skin will absolutely reflect poor quality of sleep. Develop a wind down routine. Drink some sleepy tea, take a bath, light a candle, and create a calm and relaxing environment for yourself.
Change Your Pillowcase
- Changing your pillowcase is especially important if you are prone to breakouts. Sleeping on the same one time and time again allows bacteria to grow as well as grime to buildup on your pillow.
Don't Forget Your Eyes and Lips
- Even something as simple as applying an unscented healing ointment on your lips, will make for a huge difference in the morning. For eye cream, I can't recommend the Jasmine Eye Cream by Roccoco enough. It is a serious game changer.